Get to know Climeworks
Climeworks removes CO₂ from the air to fight global warming and protect future generations to come.
We develop, build and operate direct air capture (DAC) machines which capture CO₂ directly from the air. The captured carbon dioxide is removed from the air by safely storing it underground, permanently.
Founded in 2009 by engineers, Christoph Gebald and Jan Wurzbacher, Climeworks was built with a mission to inspire 1 billion people to remove CO₂ from the air, and is now spearheading the DAC industry globally. It has the world’s largest DAC facility and storage installation in operation and a team of over 300 Climeworkers determined to contribute to a net-zero future.
A true climate pioneer, Climeworks is featured as a TIME100 Influential Company 2022 and Global Cleantech 100 Company 2022, driving a revolutionary technology engineered to solve the most pressing issue of our time.
We foster a dynamic environment and are building a global purpose driven team. We are looking for disruptive thinkers, passionate achievers and inspiring leaders that are ready to take on the world’s greatest challenge.
Will you join us?
- Your mission at Climeworks is to be an integral part of the Commissioning team, overseeing Completions Management and the Completion Management System database (CMS) for the Mechanical Completions and Commissioning & Start Up of Climeworks’ DAC plants. In addition, you will actively contribute to the ongoing enhancement of Climeworks CMS (or EPC Contractor CMS), ensuring efficient management of technology and plant/process design changes to consistently achieve industry-leading performance.
- You maintain a safe and compliant completions environment (safety culture without compromises).
- You plan and execute CMS activities for Climeworks’ DAC plants.
- You ensure that the completions works for Climeworks’ DAC plants are completed on schedule and within defined cost allocations.
- You contribute to the development and maintenance of processes and tools required to facilitate Plant Completions and CMS activities.
- You ensure seamless and detailed operational establishment and handover for all CSU generated documentation for Climeworks’ DAC plants.
- You have a high School Diploma and a recognized database management training certificate in 1 or more CMS databases.
- You have at least 8 years experience in CMS operation and maintenance in process engineering industry, thereof at least 6 years in completions (3 years on site).
- You also gathered at least 4 years experience in CMS database management responsibility.
- Completions System Management in Process, Oil & Gas or Pharma industry.
- You have detailed knowledge of CMS database configuration and Administration across multiple CMS.
- You have demonstrated a record in establishing structures, processes, and tools for completions management.
- You are a strong coordinator, communicator and collaborator.
- You are structured and a fast decision taker.
- You are business fluent in English.
- You are motivated to travel up to 50% within Europe and the United States.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our career’s portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers
Our promise: At Climeworks, you are accepted for who you are. As part of our ongoing journey towards creating a diverse and inclusive environment - we encourage everyone to apply! All qualified applicants are considered for positions, so bring along your knowledge, personal experiences, and fresh perspectives, and together we can solve one of humankind’s greatest challenges. We look forward to getting to know you!
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our profiles.