Get to know Climeworks
Climeworks removes CO₂ from the air to fight global warming and protect future generations to come.
We develop, build and operate direct air capture (DAC) machines which capture CO₂ directly from the air. The captured carbon dioxide is removed from the air by safely storing it underground, permanently.
Founded in 2009 by engineers, Christoph Gebald and Jan Wurzbacher, Climeworks was built with a mission to inspire 1 billion people to remove CO₂ from the air, and is now spearheading the DAC industry globally. It has the world’s largest DAC facility and storage installation in operation and a team of over 300 Climeworkers determined to contribute to a net-zero future.
A true climate pioneer, Climeworks is featured as a TIME100 Influential Company 2022 and Global Cleantech 100 Company 2022, driving a revolutionary technology engineered to solve the most pressing issue of our time.
We foster a dynamic environment and are building a global purpose driven team. We are looking for disruptive thinkers, passionate achievers and inspiring leaders that are ready to take on the world’s greatest challenge.
Will you join us?
- Your mission at Climeworks is to ignite operational excellence by harnessing data-driven insights through the creation and management of dynamic Dashboards.
- You drive, define, develop and maintain various Dashboards within the Climeworks Operations Unit, from C-level dashboards, to department dashboards to deep-dive dashboards.
- You work with different stakeholders within Operations to define and refine requirements as well as to iteratively develop dashboards and perform Data Analyses in an Agile manner, covering the end-to-end data life cycle from data sources to dashboards.
- You work with colleagues within Climeworks’ Data Community, in particular with the Data & Analytics Center of Excellence.
- You have a bachelor or master’s in Engineering.
- You have a good understanding of technical data around plant engineering.
- You have a proven experience in Requirements Engineering, particularly related to Data & Dashboarding projects.
- You are a good communicator and are well versed in stakeholder management.
- You have a strong knowledge and experience of SQL and Dashboarding Tools (PowerBI, Grafana).
- You can design ETLs requirements and understand data sources & their systems.
- You have an interest in Business Analytics.
- Ideally you bring experience in Python, as well as ETL / ELT pipelines.
- Ideally you have experience using Azure (alternatively AWS or GCP).
- You are self-driven, proactive, persistent, and enjoy doing hands-on work, including Dashboards, ad-hoc Data Analyses.
- You are a team player and thrive in an environment that is fast-growing and not yet fully defined and established.
- You are fluent in English; any German knowledge is a plus.
Your team: As a young, passionate, and highly motivated team, we enable our business to massively scale up. A dynamic and exciting environment with many data initiatives in the pipeline. We would love to meet you as motivated and experienced person!
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
Our promise: At Climeworks, you are accepted for who you are. As part of our ongoing journey towards creating a diverse and inclusive environment - we encourage everyone to apply! All qualified applicants are considered for positions, so bring along your knowledge, personal experiences, and fresh perspectives, and together we can solve one of humankind’s greatest challenges. We look forward to getting to know you!
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.