Get to know Climeworks
Climeworks removes CO₂ from the air to fight global warming and protect future generations to come.
We develop, build and operate direct air capture (DAC) machines which capture CO₂ directly from the air. The captured carbon dioxide is removed from the air by safely storing it underground, permanently.
Founded in 2009 by engineers, Christoph Gebald and Jan Wurzbacher, Climeworks was built with a mission to inspire 1 billion people to remove CO₂ from the air, and is now spearheading the DAC industry globally. It has the world’s largest DAC facility and storage installation in operation and a team of over 300 Climeworkers determined to contribute to a net-zero future.
A true climate pioneer, Climeworks is featured as a TIME100 Influential Company 2022 and Global Cleantech 100 Company 2022, driving a revolutionary technology engineered to solve the most pressing issue of our time.
We foster a dynamic environment and are building a global purpose driven team. We are looking for disruptive thinkers, passionate achievers and inspiring leaders that are ready to take on the world’s greatest challenge.
Will you join us?
- Your mission at Climeworks is the key factor to our success: identify and accompany our future Climeworkers - a huge impact!
- You proactively lead recruitment processes for various markets, ensuring an excellent customer experience to hiring managers as well as candidates.
- You are the initial face of Climeworks recruitment, serving as the primary contact for potential candidates representing our core values.
- You work closely with our recruitment coordinators, search and identify future talents, assess candidates for cultural fit, and advise your business unit on the best-in-class recruitment strategy.
- You act as a sparring partner for our hiring managers and take the lead in candidate assessments.
- You bring in your ideas and expertise to reshape recruitment and employer branding processes for our scale-up company.
- You completed a bachelor's or master's degree in Psychology, Business Administration or similar.
- You bring at least 3 years of experience in in-house recruitment, having been responsible for the recruiting process of positions from A-Z.
- You have a strong knowledge in Active Sourcing and your knowledge of Employer Branding is a plus.
- Your experience in recruitment of technical roles in the engineering, construction or manufacturing environment is a big plus.
- You are highly customer-friendly, agile and dynamic.
- You would describe yourself as a self-starter and you like to take ownership.
- You value quality in your service very high and have a structured workstyle.
- You are fluent in German and English and your excellent communication skills set you apart.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our career’s portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers
Our promise: At Climeworks, you are accepted for who you are. As part of our ongoing journey towards creating a diverse and inclusive environment - we encourage everyone to apply! All qualified applicants are considered for positions, so bring along your knowledge, personal experiences, and fresh perspectives, and together we can solve one of humankind’s greatest challenges. We look forward to getting to know you!
Disclaimer: The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.
We do not accept candidates from agencies for this position.