Get to know Climeworks
Climeworks removes CO₂ from the air to fight global warming and protect future generations to come.
We develop, build and operate direct air capture (DAC) machines which capture CO₂ directly from the air. The captured carbon dioxide is removed from the air by safely storing it underground, permanently.
Founded in 2009 by engineers, Christoph Gebald and Jan Wurzbacher, Climeworks was built with a mission to inspire 1 billion people to remove CO₂ from the air, and is now spearheading the DAC industry globally. It has the world’s largest DAC facility and storage installation in operation and a team of over 300 Climeworkers determined to contribute to a net-zero future.
A true climate pioneer, Climeworks is featured as a TIME100 Influential Company 2022 and Global Cleantech 100 Company 2022, driving a revolutionary technology engineered to solve the most pressing issue of our time.
We foster a dynamic environment and are building a global purpose driven team. We are looking for disruptive thinkers, passionate achievers and inspiring leaders that are ready to take on the world’s greatest challenge.
Will you join us?
- Your mission at Climeworks is to develop and maintain comprehensive production schedules for welded steel structures, mechanical, and electrical assemblies, in collaboration with contract manufacturers. Ensure that testing and validation requirements for new products are foreseen in project schedules.
- You will allocate resources, including manpower, equipment, and materials, to meet production targets and deadlines.
- You will monitor production capacity and adjust schedules as needed to optimize output and ensure on-time delivery.
- You will identify potential scheduling conflicts, bottlenecks, and resource constraints, and work with relevant teams to develop mitigation plans.
- You will work closely with contract manufacturers, procurement, quality assurance, and design teams to align production schedules with overall project timelines and project requirements.
- You will monitor and report on the progress of production activities, identifying any deviations from the schedule and implementing corrective actions.
- You will evaluate and incorporate changes in project scope or requirements into the production schedule, ensuring minimal impact on delivery timelines.
- You will proactively identify opportunities to streamline scheduling processes, improve lead times, and enhance overall project efficiency.
- You will maintain accurate and up-to-date records of production schedules, resource allocations, and progress reports for reference and analysis.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, or Aerospace Engineering.
- You have practical experience in scheduling or project management in a production environment, preferably for complex equipment.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing scheduling or manufacturing project management.
- You possess excellent communication and technical skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- You should be prepared for the ability to travel, with approximately 10% expected, which can increase during project execution or when building relationships with new suppliers.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
Our promise: At Climeworks, you are accepted for who you are.
As part of our ongoing journey towards creating a diverse and inclusive environment - we encourage everyone to apply! All qualified applicants are considered for positions, so bring along your knowledge, personal experiences, and fresh perspectives, and together we can solve one of humankind’s greatest challenges. We look forward to getting to know you!
We do not accept candidates from agencies for our positions.