Get to know Climeworks
Climeworks removes CO₂ from the air to fight global warming and protect future generations to come.
We develop, build and operate direct air capture (DAC) machines which capture CO₂ directly from the air. The captured carbon dioxide is removed from the air by safely storing it underground, permanently.
Founded in 2009 by engineers, Christoph Gebald and Jan Wurzbacher, Climeworks was built with a mission to inspire 1 billion people to remove CO₂ from the air, and is now spearheading the DAC industry globally. It has the world’s largest DAC facility and storage installation in operation and a team of over 300 Climeworkers determined to contribute to a net-zero future.
A true climate pioneer, Climeworks is featured as a TIME100 Influential Company 2022 and Global Cleantech 100 Company 2022, driving a revolutionary technology engineered to solve the most pressing issue of our time.
We foster a dynamic environment and are building a global purpose driven team. We are looking for disruptive thinkers, passionate achievers and inspiring leaders that are ready to take on the world’s greatest challenge.
Will you join us?
- Your mission at Climeworks is to bring the Direct Air Capture (DAC) industry to scale by implementing the go-to-market strategy for Climeworks’ carbon dioxide removal (CDR) services for B2B enterprise customers in Asia Pacific.
- You lead prospecting and building relationships with key customer stakeholders by delivering proposals to potential and existing customers in person and online for the Asian Pacific market.
- You provide written proposals and subject matter expertise for Climeworks’ services.
- You work strategically with other teams in Climeworks to improve customer conversion and retention rates.
- You serve on business working groups and represent Climeworks at speaking engagements across Asia Pacific.
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Environmental sciences or Economics.
- You have 5 - 9 years of relevant work experience. Prior experience in corporate sustainability and/or the carbon credit market is a plus.
- You consider yourself a skillful networker with the ability to translate and explain complex concepts clearly and easily to a wide audience.
- You are a creative problem solver who can structure solutions for diverse client requirements and are self-motivated with strong time management skills.
- You feel comfortable working in a remote team, and on top of that, you are willing to travel up to 30%.
- You are fluent in English and ideally in additional relevant languages in the region.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our career’s portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers
Our promise: At Climeworks, you are accepted for who you are. As part of our ongoing journey towards creating a diverse and inclusive environment - we encourage everyone to apply! All qualified applicants are considered for positions, so bring along your knowledge, personal experiences, and fresh perspectives, and together we can solve one of humankind’s greatest challenges. We look forward to getting to know you!
We do not accept candidate profiles from agencies for our positions.