Get to know Climeworks
Climeworks removes CO₂ from the air to fight global warming and protect future generations to come.
We develop, build and operate direct air capture (DAC) machines which capture CO₂ directly from the air. The captured carbon dioxide is removed from the air by safely storing it underground, permanently.
Founded in 2009 by engineers, Christoph Gebald and Jan Wurzbacher, Climeworks was built with a mission to inspire 1 billion people to remove CO₂ from the air, and is now spearheading the DAC industry globally. It has the world’s largest DAC facility and storage installation in operation and a team of over 300 Climeworkers determined to contribute to a net-zero future.
A true climate pioneer, Climeworks is featured as a TIME100 Influential Company 2022 and Global Cleantech 100 Company 2022, driving a revolutionary technology engineered to solve the most pressing issue of our time.
We foster a dynamic environment and are building a global purpose driven team. We are looking for disruptive thinkers, passionate achievers and inspiring leaders that are ready to take on the world’s greatest challenge.
Will you join us?
- Your mission at Climeworks is to support the team with the Drafting of 2D drawings mostly PFDs, P&IDs, BFDs, SLDs etc.
- You interpret engineering mark-ups of these drawings, and, make the necessary modifications in CAD software.
- You ensure the drawings follow our own internal quality control standards and you facilitate the management of change process.
- Maintenance of the drawing register and project database to facilitate the creation of engineering lists and the bill of materials (equipment, line, instrument, valving) when necessary.
- You setup the project breakdown structure in our internal Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system and link this to our CAD documents.
- You develop our internal drawing standards that align with lessons learned and the relevant industry standards.
- You will coordinate and maintain effective communication with relevant disciplines, and technical representatives to produce interdisciplinary drawings.
- You are a motivated individual with 2-5 years of experience in 2D drafting from the petrochemical, oil & gas, pharmaceutical, food or any other chemical processing industry.
- You have completed an apprenticeship in technical drawing or drafting.
- You have a familiarity with Piping and instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and can follow typical drafting standards.
- Proficient in use of CAD software such as AutoCAD. Eplan experience is a plus but not required.
- Self-starter able to maintain discipline and meet deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with converting drawings from one software to another is a plus.
- You are eager to learn new things, take on increasing responsibility and grow within Climeworks.
- You have a working knowledge of English, German knowledge is a plus.
What we offer: A horizontal organization, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with an innovative technology. Sounds like you? We are looking forward meeting you! Apply now by filling in the online application form and uploading your complete dossier to our careers portal: https://www.climeworks.com/careers.
Our promise: At Climeworks, you are accepted for who you are. As part of our ongoing journey towards creating a diverse and inclusive environment - we encourage everyone to apply! All qualified applicants are considered for positions, so bring along your knowledge, personal experiences, and fresh perspectives, and together we can solve one of humankind’s greatest challenges. We look forward to getting to know you!
We don't accept candidates from agencies for our positions.